Sorry, we didn't find any relevant articles for you.
Please fill out the contact form below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Springbot's Advanced Shoppable Instagram
What's new with Springbot's Instagram feature?
Our newest version of the Springbot Instagram integration allows you to transform your Instagram engagement into high-quality traffic and revenue, without any work from your eCommerce team. Like the previous version, Advanced Shoppable Instagram allows you to create a custom landing page to place into your Instagram bio. The difference is that the images that your audience sees on the landing page are the same as the ones in your Instagram profile. Now, all of your images are shoppable and linked to the products they feature!
How do we accomplish this? Easy. Once you connect your store's Instagram profile to your Springbot Dashboard, we’ll pull in your Instagram feed so that you can quickly tag the products featured in your Instagram post. This allows your customers to quickly navigate from the image on your Springbot Instagram landing page, to the product on your website. This reduces the number of steps from social to checkout and creates a seamless experience for your customers.
How does it work? Let's walk through it together!
1) First you will connect your store's Instagram profile in your Springbot dashboard. In the top navigation go to Social.
2) Then you will select Instagram in the sub navigation.
3) On the new Instagram Shop page you will see that Springbot has the ability to pull in your Instagram feed so that you can start tagging the products featured in each image.
Springbot gives you 3 "Shop Mode" options - these will decide how Springbot interacts with the content posted on your store's Instagram.
- Static - Springbot gives you the ability to individually select the images from your Instagram account that you would like to post to your Springbot Instagram landing page.
- Streaming - Springbot will automatically add all images posted to your Instagram account, to your Instagram landing page and default them to link to your website homepage.
- Streaming with Pending - Springbot will automatically pull in all images posted to your Instagram account into your Springbot dashboard. Then you will have the ability to choose which images you would like to post to your Instagram landing page as well as tag any products featured in the images.
4) Next select the "Add Item" button. This will allow you to start choosing the images you would like to feature on your Instagram custom landing page.
There are 2 main options when choosing the images you would like to feature on your Instagram landing page:
- Product Images - Similar to our Instagram V1 feature, the springbots give you the ability to choose product images from your own website. To use this function just select the "Products" button and search for a product from your site. Once you select the product, Springbot will automatically tag the images with the product URL from your website. Check it out below!
- Instagram Images - Springbot gives you the ability to publish images directly from your store's Instagram account. To do this select the "Instagram Posts" button and Springbot will show you all of the most recent posts from your Instagram account. Simply select the post you would like to add to your Instagram landing page and then use the search box to find and tag the product featured in the image.
Select the Instagram image:
Search for the product page on your site:
5) After selecting and tagging the images you would like to feature on your Instagram landing page, you can begin to customize the layout of your Instagram landing page as well! You will notice that with each posted Image there is the option to lock, edit or delete the image. But what do these options mean? Let's break it down!
- Lock Option - When you choose to "lock" the image that means the image will remain in it's current place on the landing page, even if other images are moved around. Why use this option? So if you have an image that features a product that is a best seller, you can lock the image so that it always remains the first image on your Instagram custom landing page.
- Edit Option - When you choose the edit or "pencil" icon you will have the ability to edit the products tagged in the image.
- Delete Option - When you select the "X" icon you will be deleting this image from your Instagram landing page all together.
6) Now you can dive into customizing the content and design of your Instagram landing page!
- Shop Title -That's your store name.
- Welcome Header - Greet your visitor with a short hello!
- Welcome Blurb - Tell them a little bit about your store.
- Logo - This will go in the upper left hand corner.
- See More Blurb - At the bottom of this custom Instagram landing page, your customers will have the option to View Full Store which will direct them to your site. Here is your chance to add some custom text above your website link!
- Reminder Header - Add a short header for the product reminder pop-up (this button will only appear if the Instagram triggered email is turned On).
- Reminder Blurb - Add some copy about your products and store (this button will only appear if the Instagram triggered email is turned On).
- Triggered Email - Next, set up your Instagram Triggered Email. This will be sent to customers who want to be reminded about certain products under the section “Reminder Triggered Emails”. Click on the Create a New Shop Reminder Email button to be taken to the Instagram triggered email editor.
- Design - Now you can customize the design of your Instagram landing page so that it stays on brand with your website. Springbot gives you the ability to customize the background colors used as well as the text colors used throughout the page!
8) You've made it to the last step of creating your own Instagram shop! Take the shortened link that we provide (this will consist of your homepage URL and then “/i” at the end) and add it to your store's Instagram profile to start tracking revenue.
Still have questions? Reach out to the Springbot Customer Success Team via email@example.com!
How Do I Connect Springbot to HootSuite?
Springbot is one of many approved apps for HootSuite, so...
How do I set up the After Purchase Triggered Email?
After Purchase Triggered Email This is what the springbots like...
How do I deactivate my Shopify Triggered Emails?
If you’re using Shopify, there’s a good chance you have...
What is a Content Block in Springbot?
A Content Block is a pre-built portion of an email...